Mental game coaching is a process that helps athletes learn and master proficiency in their mental skills.
Mental game coaches are experts in educational psychology, performance psychology and performance
Through the implementation of a systematic training program, mental game coaches train their athletes to achieve a high level of psychological skill proficiency.
Almost every college pro team, major league pro sports team and Olympic team has one. Professional male and women basketball players have one.
What do they have? A Mental Game Coach.
These top sports stars are smart. They're good already. Even great. Some are all-stars, superstars, and some you may even look up to.
Why do "they" have a mind coach? They want to maintain their excellence. And, they want to get better. They want every edge they can get, because they know they have this mental advantage over their opponents.
In order to perform under pressure, you need solid mental skills.
You need mental proficiency under the most difficult circumstances.
I have studied the mental aspect of the game and have numerous ways to help my clients.
Trying to overcome your mental obstacles on your own can be very challenging.
As a certified Mental Game Coach, I will help you learn and master these critical skills:
1. Block out negative thoughts
2. Become more confident and believe in yourself more
3. Focus on appropriate cues in a performance
4. Handle the stress of competitions
5. Deal better with difficult personalities in sports
6. Communicate better with coaches, parents and teammates
7. Prepare mentally before lessons, drills and events
8. Stop self-sabotage
9. Trust your trained abilities and natural skills when it counts
10. Play closer to your potential more often
11. Handle the fear of failure
12. Reduce anxiety that can cripple performance
13. Enjoy your sport experience more
14. Set S.M.A.R.T. goals that get results
15. Deal with the adversity inherent in sport
16. Recover from mistakes and stay in the moment
17. Get into the zone more often
When to use
Mental Game Coaching?
Mental Game Coaching?
What is a
Mental Game Coach?
As a Certified Mental Game Coach, I am a blend of peak performance coach, counselor, consultant, educator, mental guide, mental mentor and life coach.
I am skilled at helping you with these critical performance issues:
4. Goal-Setting and Achievement
7. Mental Preparation
8. Mental Practice
10. Getting In The Zone
11. Slumps and Confidence
12. Hecklers And Psych-Outs
13. Performing Under Pressure
14. The Fear Of Success
15. The Fear Of Failure
16. The Imposter Syndrome
MENTAL GAME TOUGHNESS
Slam Dunk$720(One Time Payment)Valid for 3 months
Jump Shot$480(One Time Payment)Valid for 2 months
Lay Up$240(One Time Payment)Valid for one month
Slam Dunk$240Every month(Payment Plan)Valid for 3 months
Jump Shot$240Every month(Payment Plan)Valid for 2 months
Lay Up$60Every week(Payment Plan)Valid for 4 weeks